Get in touch
Work and general inquiries
+1 646 757 9020
Monday – Friday
10 am to 3 pm EST
499 Park Avenue, 27th Floor,
New York, NY, 10022
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
As a general rule, we do not collect personal data via cookies unless you have given us your permission to do so. If you do not want us to recognize your device, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your device, to block all cookies, or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. For more information on how to administer your preference, please see “How to Manage Your Cookies” section below.
- Site operations, including to enable features on our Sites, such as [remembering your preferences, tracking the number of times you have been shown an advertisement, generating aggregate statistics about how people use our Sites, and for error management and troubleshooting].
- Analytics, including to allow us to understand how our Sites are being used, track Site performance and make improvements.
- Interest-based advertising, including to deliver tailored communications or advertising based on your preferences or interests across services and devices and measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
- Social media, including to enable the sharing of content from our Sites through social networking and other sites.
Other tracking technologies, such as pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs), page tags, and script, may contain small transparent image files or lines of code to, among other things, track the actions of users (such as email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Sites, other services, and response rates.
As described in our Global Marketing Website Privacy Notice, Gainfy Healthcare Network also relies on partners to provide many features of our Sites, which involves processing data about your use of our Sites.
To learn more information about our partners’ use of your data and how to exercise your options regarding tracking, please see our Cookie Table below.
2. MANAGING COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE ON YOUR DEVICE
You can choose how web browser cookies are handled by your device via your browser settings, including to refuse or delete all cookies. Some devices allow you to control this through your device settings. If you choose not to receive cookies at any time, the website may not function properly and certain services will not be provided. Each browser and device is different, so check the settings menu of your browser or device to learn how to change your advertising settings/cookie preferences. Please note that some features on our website may be impaired if you block all cookies for our website.
3. COOKIE TABLE
Cookies that we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive but describes the main reasons we typically set cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Join our team.
Our talented teams are creating solutions to transform the U.S. healthcare system, so we can impact lives for the better.