Decentralized Healthcare Network
20% BONUS. 2 YEAR VESTING. $25,000 CONTRIBUTION.
15% BONUS. 1 YEAR VESTING. $15,000 CONTRIBUTION.
10% BONUS. 6 MONTHS VESTING. $10,000 CONTRIBUTION.
What is Gainfy?
- Creates a decentralized healthcare platform powered by blockchain-enabled AI platform and predictive analytics, enabling provider’s to respond to patients’ questions about their health 24/7 through multiple Gainfy Network platforms
- Incentivizes users for the contributions they make, by providing or using services; creating or curating interactive content; storing, managing or leasing clinical and behavioral data; or funding
- Incentivizes only trustworthy providers, for example, doctors, patients, health insurance companies, research companies, amongst many others, who verifies the attributes of the identity and attests to Gainfy Network attributes on a blockchain
- Incentivizes users to use GAIN Cash (GNC) as the preferred choice of Gainfy Network payment currency
- Through the use of smart contracts, users will be able to price their crucial user data in GAIN Cash (GNC) and lease it to other participants, resulting in a robust and decentralized healthcare ecosystem and GAIN (GAIN) and GAIN Cash (GNC) tokens circulation
Gainfy Tokens (GAIN and GAINCASH)
- GAIN token holders are prepaying for the right to trade, access and use of Gainfy Network Platform Products and Services
- Gainfy Network Provider earn GAIN (GAIN) and GAIN Cash (GNC) tokens by creating account, providing healthcare services, responding and commenting on medical inquiries, accepting GAIN Cash (GNC) as a form of payment for their services
- Gainfy Network Users earn GAIN (GAIN) and GAIN Cash (GNC) tokens by creating account, scheduling healthcare appointments, posting medical questions, sharing and upvoting on provider’s responses, and using GAIN Cash (GNC) to pay for all services
- Users receive GAIN Cash (GNC) for storing their crucial user data more securely and privately, and choosing to lease it to other platform participants through the Gainfy ecosystem
- Corporate users pay in GAIN (GAIN) to lease user data through the Gainfy ecosystem
- All categories of participants can utilize GAIN Cash (GNC) for healthcare-related products and services provided by Gainfy and third parties through the ecosystem and redeem GAIN (GAIN) and GAIN Cash (GNC) or platform partner’s product and services
Token Sale Terms
Soft Cap: 30 mm (30,000,000) GAINCASH (GNC) tokens
Token: Ethereum ERC20
Purchase methods accepted: BTC, ETH
Token Price: 1$ (USD)
Tokensale duration: 19 days
Maximum token supply released in the future: 200 mm (200,000,000)
- 30% Sold through pre-sales and tokensale, with at least 15 mm (15,000,000) tokens reserved for purchase in the tokensale
- 30% Foundation
- 20% Reserved for future development
- 10% Communities, users, contributors, bounties
- 9% Founders, team
- 1% Cover Tokensale Cost
Use of Proceeds
Software Development 40%
Operational Expense 20%
Misc and Unexpected 5%
Business Dev and Marketing 20%
Seeding Token Changers and ETFs 10%
Legal Expense 5%
September 24, 2017Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.The GAIN token (GAIN) and GAINCASH (GNC) are the native crypto token of the Gainfy network, similar to Bitcoin and Ethereum. During […]
Apply to Get on AML/KYC Compliant Whitelist
Steps & Assistance on How to Participate in Presale Token Sale
Join Gainfy Group Conversation on Telegram.
The number of people in the US whose experiences are represented by our data.
The number of practicing doctors and facilities that are your potential matches on Gainfy.
The number of insurance claims powering Gainfy’s affiliate network database.
The total value of American healthcare expenses we’ve analyzed.
The Smart Contract System concept, the underlying software application and software platform (i.e. the Ethereum blockchain), is still in an early development stage and unproven. There is no warranty or assurance that the process for creating Tokens will be uninterrupted or error-free and there is an inherent risk that the software could contain defects, weaknesses, vulnerabilities, viruses or bugs causing, inter alias, the complete loss of ETH contributions and/or Tokens. Additionally, there are other risks associated with your acquisition, storage, transfer and use of Tokens, including those that Gainfy may not be able to anticipate. Such risks may further materialize as unanticipated variations or combinations of the risks set out in the Contribution terms.