Updated: May 2020
GSA Schedules are long-term government wide contracts with commercial firms providing federal, state, and local governments.
Gainfy Healthcare Network team has more than 65 years of experience in providing technical professional and construction services to the U.S. federal government and other diverse industries across the world. Our combination of leading edge expertise and technical and management experience enables us to offer added value solutions to federal agencies – all by utilizing our General Services Administration (GSA) schedules.
Benefits of Procuring Through the GSA Schedules
Also referred to as Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) or Federal Supply Schedules (FSS), Gainfy Healthcare Network contracts are a purchasing vehicle made available to all U.S. federal agencies by the GSA. Benefits to various agencies by procuring services through our GSA contract include:
- Compliance with applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Competition in Contracting Act (CICA)
- Teaming encouraged through Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Streamlined purchasing process with pre-negotiated pricing
- Timely, convenient access to a broad range of services
- Reduced administrative time/cost investment – no formal solicitation/proposal process needed
- Reduced susceptibility to protests, since contract is already awarded
GSA contracts available with Gainfy Healthcare Network
- Consolidated Schedule – our GSA consolidated combines SINS from the Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD Solutions), Management, Organizational, and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS), and Professional Engineering Services (PES) Solutions schedules, providing services that cover: supply and value chain management; deployment logistics services; logistics training services, consulting services; facilitation; surveying; and program integration and project management, as well as strategic planning, concept development, system design, engineering and integration; testing and evaluation, integrated logistics support, acquisition and lifecycle management, and construction management.
- See sample projects for this contract and statement of work
Learn more about the procedures to order services.