Gainfy is the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software company that empowers health plans to optimize consumer engagement, innovate faster and modernize IT operations in a faster and more scalable way than ever before.
Gainfy is changing the way health plans work and connect with their consumers using innovative technology, AI and sophisticated engagement platform. By making these innovations easier and more accessible, we’re helping create a future with better consumer health and greater health plan performance.
We’re disruptive. We work hard and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Gainfy means challenging yourself to always be better.
You’ll join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly create innovative technology. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are passionate about lots of things—artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous robotics, and great user experience and we love sharing those passions with each other.
As an IT Operations Management (ITOM) specialist you will focus on hands on IT Datacenter technologies, DevOps and enterprise architecture initiatives for service modeling, discovery, event management, cloud automation and orchestration on the Gainfy platform. The ITOM specialist will provide technical hands on expertise to support customers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements. The ITOM specialist will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of IT Operations Management on the Gainfy platform. This is a hands on technical consultant who is capable of going wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with enterprise architecture domains
- Experience and very strong hands on capabilities with AMZN API, VMware automation, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, integration & automation expertise with orchestration.
- Experience with discovery technologies (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc.)
- Experience with service modeling techniques (TPL, TQL, etc.)
- Experience with event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, etc..
- Solid IT Ops experience in storage, network and compute of enterprise environments
- Experience in installing and configuring middleware applications (Oracle, WebSphere, etc.)
- Experience with ITIL / CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.)
- Pre-sales experience, IT Operations Management experience would be advantageous (Tool or process).
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Technical or practice team lead in previous roles
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel (25%– 50%)
- Create and contribute to sales campaigns focused on IT Operations Management leveraging hands on IT Datacenter technologies, DevOps and enterprise architecture initiatives with Gainfy applications that focus on service modeling, event management, and discovery.
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of ITOM solutions created on the Gainfy platform.
- Create and own programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IT Operations Management on the Gainfy platform.
- Strong alignment with product management and engineering teams on roadmap and field feedback.
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via Zoom
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and PoV/PoC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Serve as regional team lead to lead practice activities when called upon.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment
- Act as the Gainfy subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work for an amazing, fast-growing software company
- Awesome work environment (teleworking opportunities considered too)
- Fun culture and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- Competitive salary
- Full health coverage with 100% subsidized premiums for employees
- Stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Choice of MacBook Pro or a ThinkPad
- Commuter stipend benefits
- Team outings and corporate dinners
- Team happy hours
Gainfy is proud to be an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we’re helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.