Gainfy is the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software company that empowers health plans to optimize consumer engagement, innovate faster and modernize IT operations in a faster and more scalable way than ever before.
Gainfy is changing the way health plans work and connect with their consumers using innovative technology, AI and sophisticated engagement platform. By making these innovations easier and more accessible, we’re helping create a future with better consumer health and greater health plan performance.
We’re disruptive. We work hard and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Gainfy means challenging yourself to always be better.
You’ll join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly create innovative technology. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are passionate about lots of things—artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous robotics, and great user experience and we love sharing those passions with each other.
As part of our rapidly growing engineering department, you will lead a cross-functional team of research engineers, computer vision scientists, and data modeling experts. You will be responsible for defining and guiding our data science strategy, including conceptual architecture, development strategy, program leadership, and commercialization efforts. You will apply existing knowledge of real-time and cloud-based strategies to medical data and play an integral part in designing and building our infrastructure. You must have strong communication skills, with the ability to own and share strategy, findings and key results across both technical and business stakeholders.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or related technical field
- Prior experience leading successful software teams
- Familiarity with AWS and/or Azure cloud platforms
- 6+ years of experience in data science, data engineering, machine learning, and API-based solution architectures
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with architecting, developing and implementing advanced analytics models and machine learning algorithms for scalable production environments
- 3+ years of experience implementing cloud-based data aggregation and analysis systems
- Prior experience with the product development lifecycle from concept to commercialization
- Expert level understanding of core ML/Statistics/CS principles
- Strong skills in statistical languages (e.g. Python, R) and querying languages (e.g. SQL)
- Demonstrated track record of leading the delivery of successful and innovative machine learning products, working independently and with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of modern data integration approaches such as Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Microservices
Nice to Have
- Previous experience with the medical device and healthcare industries
- Knowledge of healthcare data and integration standards
What We Offer
- Our Vision: Create a thriving health care ecosystem that elevates the well-being of humanity.
- Our Location: This role will be based in New York, NY and San Francisco, CA.
- Our Culture: At Gainfy, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Gainfy is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our employees are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support and collaborative workspaces – just to name a few.
- Competitive salary
- Full health coverage with 100% subsidized premiums for employees
- Stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Choice of MacBook Pro or a ThinkPad
- Commuter stipend benefits
- Fun atmosphere
- Team outings and corporate dinners
- Team happy hours
Gainfy is proud to be an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we’re helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.