Gainfy is the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software company that empowers health plans to optimize consumer engagement, innovate faster and modernize IT operations in a faster and more scalable way than ever before.
Gainfy is changing the way health plans work and connect with their consumers using innovative technology, AI and sophisticated engagement platform. By making these innovations easier and more accessible, we’re helping create a future with better consumer health and greater health plan performance.
We’re disruptive. We work hard and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Gainfy means challenging yourself to always be better.
You will be responsible for the configuration and development practices and processes for the firm’s core enterprise systems. The scope of the role will include overall systems design, stakeholder, demand, and quality management processes, as well as competent team building and management.
- Be our subject matter expert and internal champion for enterprise systems such as Salesforce and other cloud SaaS platforms.
- Identify business opportunities and define technical vision for your team and the company
- Inspire, recruit and mentor a team of high performing engineers
- Develop a scalable engineering culture for hundreds of top talent engineers by leveraging modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record of building top talent and high-performance teams, directing multiple teams and engineering managers
- Experience managing large scale systems in rapid growth environments
- Experience with managing multiple SaaS Enterprise-class systems and development/configuration resources
- Leadership on multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance
- Proven success in working with product, marketing, business, and operations divisions
- Examples of engineers for whom you’ve guided their technical and career progress
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience, MS/PhD preferred
What We Offer
- Our Vision: Create a thriving health care ecosystem that elevates the well-being of humanity.
- Our Location: This role will be based in New York, NY and San Francisco, CA.
- Our Culture: At Gainfy, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Gainfy is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our employees are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support and collaborative workspaces – just to name a few.
- Competitive salary
- Full health coverage with 100% subsidized premiums for employees
- Stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Choice of MacBook Pro or a ThinkPad
- Commuter stipend benefits
- Fun atmosphere
- Team outings and corporate dinners
- Team happy hours
Gainfy is proud to be an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we’re helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.