Gainfy is the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software company that empowers health plans to optimize consumer engagement, innovate faster and modernize IT operations in a faster and more scalable way than ever before.
Gainfy is changing the way health plans work and connect with their consumers using innovative technology, AI and sophisticated engagement platform. By making these innovations easier and more accessible, we’re helping create a future with better consumer health and greater health plan performance.
We’re disruptive. We work hard and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Gainfy means challenging yourself to always be better.
You’ll join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly create innovative technology. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are passionate about lots of things—artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous robotics, and great user experience and we love sharing those passions with each other.
As part of our rapidly growing engineering department, you will be a part of building the innovative technology and solutions that help transform the U.S. healthcare industry.
The Ideal Candidate
You are careful and detail-oriented but at the same time very efficient in your work, and are always looking for ways to streamline processes and cut out waste.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document and maintain software
- Enhance the performance of currently existing software
- Be available for some amount of day-to-day operational tasks that sometimes require development workflow interruptions
- Providing data access via databases and API services
- Automating data reliability and quality checking
- Developing client side software and SDKs for data access
- Tracking data usage and data access performance
- Developing responsive UI for new as well as existing web applications
- Supporting and enhancing existing web as well as enterprise applications
- Developing and executing unit level testing for code developed in accordance with Quality Assurance needs
- Strong proficiency in Java, Java script (Angular, Vue, React)
- Strong proficiency in GUI frameworks and methods or willing to learn and contribute equally to full software stack
- Strong proficiency in Linux
- Strong proficiency in script language in Python, Perl, ruby, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity with non-relational database such as influxdb is a plus
- Familiarity with financial time series data is a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies
What We Offer
- Our Vision: Create a thriving health care ecosystem that elevates the well-being of humanity.
- Our Location: This role will be based in New York, NY and San Francisco, CA.
- Our Culture: At Gainfy, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Gainfy is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our employees are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support and collaborative workspaces – just to name a few.
- Competitive salary
- Full health coverage with 100% subsidized premiums for employees
- Stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Choice of MacBook Pro or a ThinkPad
- Commuter stipend benefits
- Fun atmosphere
- Team outings and corporate dinners
- Team happy hours
Gainfy is proud to be an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we’re helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.