Gainfy is the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software company that empowers health plans to optimize consumer engagement, innovate faster and modernize IT operations in a faster and more scalable way than ever before.
Gainfy is changing the way health plans work and connect with their consumers using innovative technology, AI and sophisticated engagement platform. By making these innovations easier and more accessible, we’re helping create a future with better consumer health and greater health plan performance.
We’re disruptive. We work hard and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Gainfy means challenging yourself to always be better.
You’ll join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly create innovative technology. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are passionate about lots of things—artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous robotics, and great user experience and we love sharing those passions with each other. You will be working with the team to help successful implementations of all Gainfy Analytics product
The Ideal Candidate
You are an experienced, customer-facing, implementation engineer who wants to help healthcare organizations manage their patient populations through successful implementations of the Gainfy Analytics product. The Implementation Engineer role is perfect for someone who is comfortable getting their hands dirty with code and can relate data to the larger business problems Gainfy solves for its customers. The right person can lead conversations with customers, explain complex technical and healthcare topics to both engineers and non-technical teams, and dig in and sole complex technical and data related issues. She or he needs to have a love for getting real world value out of data. The right person will assist with planning, developing, testing and interacting with customers in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment. She or he will work closely with Arcadia project teams to ensure that all customer deliverables accurately reflect the clinical and claims data entered at the point of care.
- Translate business requirements into practical technical solutions including estimates for implementation
- Understand the relationship and translation of customer business processes to the Gainfy software suite
- Strong Fundamentals in database queries and Functional Programming Best Practices
- Execute software and data testing and validation processes
- Identify, document, triage and resolve software, ETL, and configuration defects to ensure resolution
- Validate data extracted from complex healthcare systems
- Develop implementation strategies within the framework of industry best practices.
- Work with account teams to develop, maintain and execute high-quality data integration and software implementations
- Communicate difficult technical concepts clearly and succinctly
- Regularly learn new skills, make timely decisions, and adapt well to change
- Help automate and create scalable playbooks and processes to help drive growth
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our administration tools and web applications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related technical filed (Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or other analytical discipline) or equivalent professional work experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in a technical and data analytics focused role
- Comprehensive understanding of the software development lifecycle, project delivery processes, and testing methodologies
- Track record in developing and delivering work into production
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills including ability to create materials in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organization skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- You want to use your skills to make an impact in healthcare
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work for an amazing, fast-growing software company
- Awesome work environment (teleworking opportunities considered too)
- Fun culture and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- Competitive salary
- Full health coverage with 100% subsidized premiums for employees
- Stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Choice of MacBook Pro or a ThinkPad
- Commuter stipend benefits
- Team outings and corporate dinners
- Team happy hours
Gainfy is proud to be an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we’re helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.