Gainfy is the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software company that empowers health plans to optimize consumer engagement, innovate faster and modernize IT operations in a faster and more scalable way than ever before.
Gainfy is changing the way health plans work and connect with their consumers using innovative technology, AI and sophisticated engagement platform. By making these innovations easier and more accessible, we’re helping create a future with better consumer health and greater health plan performance.
We’re disruptive. We work hard and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Gainfy means challenging yourself to always be better.
- Work on marketing strategy to grow our community with creative content
- Manage and grow the company pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Telegram and Medium
- Produce content and engaging marketing materials (articles, blogs, posts, etc)
- Identify potential Community Partners through research
- Ability to write posts and blogs, and manage postings
- Have a basic understanding and interest in blockchain, ICO, STO and the crypto industry
- Familiarity with Bitcointalk, Quora, Reddit, Twitter, Telegram, and Medium
- Expertise and/or curiosity in google analytics, hootsuite, wordpress a big plus
- Preferably pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ English/ Creative Writing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Have passion, curiosity and the ability to multi-task and think on one’s toes in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise and in Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and WordPress are also highly valued
- Comfortable using some of the editing programs, like Photoshop, Adobe premier, Power Point, Canva
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required language: English
Internship time period and schedule: Flexible
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment