Gainfy is the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software company that empowers health plans to optimize consumer engagement, innovate faster and modernize IT operations in a faster and more scalable way than ever before.
Gainfy is changing the way health plans work and connect with their consumers using innovative technology, AI and sophisticated engagement platform. By making these innovations easier and more accessible, we’re helping create a future with better consumer health and greater health plan performance.
We’re disruptive. We work hard and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Gainfy means challenging yourself to always be better.
You’ll join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly create innovative technology. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are passionate about lots of things—artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous robotics, and great user experience and we love sharing those passions with each other. As a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for building the security controls leveraged by Gainfy. You will develop and foster partnerships with key business groups to ensure that we’re delivering the right tools and services to the right people at the right time.
The Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience as a software engineer.
- Solid foundation in security topics such as Cryptography, Authentication/Authorization, etc.
- Proficient in a modern high level language (Python, Ruby, Node, Go, etc.).
- Deep understanding of AWS services and architectures.
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a high security and/or highly regulated industry.
- Experience in securing large Rails, NodeJS, and Golang codebases.
- Experience in securing Digital Assets.
- Build/deploy/maintain security-critical services.
- Partner with product teams on security-critical projects.
- Help grow and mature the Gainfy Security Engineering program and team.
- Developing measurable metrics to show growth in capabilities.
- Champion the Security team within the organization.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work for an amazing, fast-growing software company
- Awesome work environment (teleworking opportunities considered too)
- Fun culture and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- Competitive salary
- Full health coverage with 100% subsidized premiums for employees
- Stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Choice of MacBook Pro or a ThinkPad
- Commuter stipend benefits
- Team outings and corporate dinners
- Team happy hours
Gainfy is proud to be an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we’re helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.