Updated: May 2020
One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services
The One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services Contract (OASIS) is a government-wide 10-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services spanning multiple professional service disciplines and multiple contract types.
- The use of NAICS pools in which services can span 28 NAICS codes and 6 exceptions or 34 codes – exceptions in all, Standardized labor categories.
- Standardized Labor Categories
- An automated pricing tool which can be used in building realistic estimates
- Facilitates managing Small Business (SB) program and goals through aggress SB goals and the provision of business intelligence via dashboards on SB performance
- Longer term planning – OASIS has no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option.
- Tiered Access fee – OASIS offers an Innovative tiered access fee, ranging from 0.1 percent – 0.75 percent based on obligation level.
Gainfy Healthcare Network is pleased to announce that we have engaged in OASIS Pools 1, 3, 4, 5a, 5b, and 6. The OASIS will allow us to provide complex integrated services to fulfill the needs of our customers government wide. Please check back frequently for OASIS news.
Capabilities for OASIS
With decades of experience supporting Government and commercial clients, Gainfy Healthcare Network hcare has earned a reputation for outstanding technical and managerial achievements in quality, performance, and safety for contracts which span all the requirements of OASIS. Our contracts include experience with all of the OASIS core disciplines such as program management services, management consulting services, logistics services, engineering services, scientific services, and financial services for customers including the Department of Defense, NASA, Department of Energy, and commercial clients.
CMMI Maturity Level 3
Period of performance:
07/01/2018 – 06/30/2028
Contract Insurance meets threshold stated in FAR Subpart 28.307-2 LIABILITY, and auto renews on July 31st every year
All U.S. federal agencie