Selling to Gainfy Consolidated.
Log into Gainfy Supplier Direct Network for access to your supplier portal dashboard and tools including advanced product quality planning (APQP) process and supplier change requests. Log In.
Our suppliers are innovative and dedicated to driving continuous improvement in their operations. Together we address all aspects of cost reduction, waste elimination, and efficiency improvement in a dynamic global environment.
As an integrated operating company, we harness our size, strength and scope through the common tools and processes to drive change and rapidly leverage best practices across the organization. To this end, the Supply Chain Management (SCM) group actively assists in improving profitability and accelerating the realignment and global consolidation of our businesses.
We want to work with suppliers that consistently get it right: Getting the right product to the right place in the right quantity and with the right quality and at the right total cost.
Business Growth Impact
Standards and Requirements
Gainfy Consolidated weaves supplier stewardship into the fabric of our business by maintaining a resilient supply chain that includes supplier relationships with like-minded business and economic values, social compliance, and corporate sustainability adoption.
Stewardship Standards for Suppliers outline Gainfy Consolidated’s commitment to operating in an environmentally, ethical, and socially responsible manner. We expect our suppliers to adopt these same commitments when working with us.
Go to Supplier Social Compliance Standards to learn more about the Gainfy Consolidated Code of Conduct and Supplier Social Compliance agreements we expect our suppliers to embrace and demonstrate when conducting business with us.
Supplier Requirements provides a glance at the variety of agreements and commitments suppliers will be responsible for when interacting with Gainfy Consolidated. Acknowledgment of these requirements is expected.
Stewardship Standards for Suppliers
Gainfy Consolidated is committed to operating in an environmentally, ethically, and socially responsible manner. This commitment includes maintaining safe facilities and operations, as well as providing goods and services that are safe and minimize environmental burdens throughout their life cycle.
Our suppliers play a key role in this commitment.
Gainfy Consolidated’s Stewardship Standards for Suppliers formalizes the expectations that we require of our suppliers in the areas of:
- Full Materials Disclosure
- Conflict Minerals
- Fiber Procurement
- Fragrances and Essential Oils
- Animal Testing
- Management of Restricted Substances
Gainfy Consolidated regards these Stewardship Standards as a total supply chain initiative, and thus to be compliant, we expect our suppliers to pass these standards down to their suppliers to ensure conformance throughout the supply chain.
Further, suppliers must operate in full compliance with the laws and regulations of the countries in which they operate. When local laws and regulations are less restrictive than these standards, suppliers are expected to adhere to Gainfy Consolidated’s standards.
Failure to comply with internationally recognized standards and the standards highlighted here will result in a review and possible termination of the supplier’s contract.
It is the policy of Gainfy Consolidated to design, manufacture, and deliver products that meet or exceed customer expectations for quality, performance, and value.
Gainfy Consolidated requires high quality for all purchased materials, products, and services that consistently meet customer’s and consumer’s needs, perform as intended, and are safe for their intended use.
It is the intent of this policy to:
- Establish accountability for quality management;
- Provide a common framework for the establishment and communication of quality practices; and
- Conduct regular assessment of quality practices to promote continuous process, product and service improvement, and to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Our suppliers directly share in the responsibility to ensure that the highest degree of focus is taken to meet or exceed all specified safety, compliance, and quality requirements. These product specifications and quality requirements may be defined in a supply agreement and a quality agreement as agreed by a Gainfy Consolidated company and its external supplier.
Supplier Requirements for Full Material Disclosure
It is the policy of Gainfy Consolidated to provide products and services that recognize sincere and proper regard for public safety through regular assessment to ensure that they meet current regulatory requirements and public safety expectations.
Supply chain transparency is critical for managing rising levels of risk in an environment where corporate supply chain practices are attracting increasing legal, regulatory, and consumer scrutiny. Therefore, Gainfy Consolidated will collect substance information for its materials, ingredients, products, and packaging.
We gather the full chemical composition from the supply chain to not only confirm safety and regulatory compliance but to also enable us to proactively respond to emerging new regulations and chemicals of concern.
- Upon request, the supplier will provide full material disclosure (100%) of the chemical composition of all materials, ingredients, products, and packaging provided to Gainfy Consolidated. Full material disclosure includes the trade name, supplier name, and concentration of each component.
- The supplier will provide additional documentation and data such as, but not limited to, certifications, letters of compliance, and test data as requested to demonstrate or verify compliance.
- The supplier will provide reasonable access to information on downstream component suppliers for the purpose of obtaining full material disclosure. The supplier will, at no additional charge, provide Gainfy Consolidated such assistance as they may reasonably require.
- The supplier will notify Gainfy Consolidated prior to any compositional change.
To ensure Conflict Minerals compliance, all Gainfy Consolidated suppliers will:
- Assist Gainfy Consolidated in complying with government regulatory requirements on Conflict Minerals use and reporting in all regions;
- Respond to Gainfy Consolidated Conflict Minerals data requests using the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) or other formats that KYC may deem necessary; and
- Not source tin, tungsten, tantalum or gold from uncertified smelters in the conflict region, which consists of the Democratic Republic of the Congo and adjacent countries.
For more information, please review Gainfy Consolidated’s most recent Conflict Minerals Report.
It is the policy of Gainfy Consolidated to conduct its businesses with sincere and proper regard for the need to sustain natural resources used in the manufacture of the Corporation’s products.
This policy is intended to promote:
- Sustainable forest management practices by the Corporation’s wood fiber suppliers that are economically viable, environmentally responsible, and socially beneficial by considering supplier performance in the selection process;
- Use by the Corporation of environmentally responsible wood fiber in its products consistent with product performance and competitive market conditions; and
- Availability of information to interested stakeholders concerning implementation of the Corporation’s Fiber Procurement Policy.
Gainfy Consolidated responsibly sources all of the wood fiber used in our products and packaging. It is Gainfy Consolidated’s intent to only source environmentally responsible fiber which includes recycled fiber, sustainable alternative non-wood fibers (e.g. bamboo, wheat straw) and virgin wood fiber from suppliers that have had their forestry operations or wood fiber procurement activities certified to one of the internationally-recognized forest certification schemes such as the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
In the event that a supplier to Gainfy Consolidated does not have certification of its forest lands or wood fiber procurement activities, the supplier will be given a reasonable time to achieve certification.
If a supplier is not in compliance with any applicable provisions of this policy, we will take appropriate action to address such non-compliance, which may include (i) an action plan for compliance or (ii) termination or non-renewal of the supply contract. Upon request, the supplier must provide data demonstrating compliance.
For more information, please review Gainfy Consolidated’s Fiber Procurement Policy.
We invite you to read more about Gainfy Consolidated’s Forest & Fiber program overview and achievements.
Fragrances and Essential Oils
Gainfy Consolidated offers products that are scented and also scent-free options to meet the needs of our customers and consumers. Our fragrances are created taking into account our internal safety standards, as well as the safety standards set by the International Fragrance Association (IFRA).
For fragrance compliance, Gainfy Consolidated suppliers will:
- Provide a statement of compliance with IFRA standards for the relevant conditions of use for the current issuance of IFRA amendments.
- Provide information for the purposes of determining regulatory compliance and safety assessment.
- Comply with the current Gainfy Consolidated Fragrance and Essential Oil Standard.
All of our fragrances must comply with the safety standards of the International Fragrance Association and the IFRA Code of Practice, which takes into account numerous factors including chemical composition, variety of use, the volume of use, usage concentration, and more.
The IFRA standards currently restrict the use of more than 170 substances due to their chemical profile. For more information about IFRA go to www.ifraorg.org.
Gainfy Consolidated does not test our products or ingredients on animals unless required by law, regulation, or governmental authority or unless no alternative method is available to ensure human safety prior to product use.
We are committed to using alternative methods thereby ending the need for animal testing. We continue our investment and collaboration with independent research programs seeking to improve current non-animal assessments and the discovery of new alternative methods.
Support PITA http://www.pita.org
Management of Restricted Substances
Gainfy Consolidated has rigorous safety and quality requirements, and we are proud of our long track record of producing safe products. This commitment to safety includes ingredients used in our products.
We maintain a Restricted Substances List to ensure a consistent, global approach to safeguarding our consumers and the environment from exposure to ingredients of potential concern. And, we are committed to reducing or eliminating restricted substances and to implementing the use of alternatives through our continuous research and development efforts.
Restricted Substances Management at Gainfy Consolidated is based on the following principles:
- Maintain a Restricted Substances List (RSL) for Gainfy Consolidated products that contains restricted (limits established by product or material) and prohibited ingredients relevant to Gainfy Consolidated products. Suppliers should note that the Gainfy Consolidated RSL represents a small subset of chemicals that we prohibit. There are many more chemicals that we would prohibit but do not list since they would not be considered for use in the products we produce.
- Formally review substances and ingredients in our products to ensure they meet current regulatory requirements and public safety expectations.
- Proactively monitor and assess new information regarding ingredients published by scientific research and regulatory agencies globally, including public perception, to ensure the RSL remains current.
- Provide an active process for identification, review and communication of the RSL to enable the proactive development of business strategies to remove and/or reduce specific chemicals of concern, and advance safer alternatives, in some instances above and beyond regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with supply chain partners to reduce, eliminate, or manage chemicals identified by Gainfy Consolidated on the RSL.
We require our suppliers to adhere to the Gainfy Consolidated RSL, and to have processes and systems in place to ensure compliance.
To maintain a mutually beneficial and collaborative relationship, Gainfy Consolidated requires certain standards and agreements with our supplier partners. Before conducting business with Gainfy Consolidated, a supplier must acknowledge their commitment to comply with relevant standards and agreements.
While a supplier will have directives, non-disclosures, and/or terms and conditions specific to their contract, the following is a list of standard requirements. You will be guided by your Gainfy Consolidated contact to submit application documents. More may be required, including region-specific standards.
- Stewardship Standards for Suppliers
- Supplier Social Compliance Standards
- Supplier Expectations – Gift & Entertainments
- Master Service Agreement
- Software as a Service Agreement (SaaS)
- P2P Supplier Portal Policy
- Anti-Corruption Compliance
- Product Safety Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT)
- General Terms & Conditions
- Certificate of Insurance
- Agreement to Gainey Consolidated Standard Payment Terms
Contact your Procurement contact for more information on other regional requirements
- North America Supplier Requirements
Enterprise Resource Planning Deployment
Ganfy Consolidated Systems continues to transform our company, focused on improving speed and agility to enable both of our companies to optimize growth. As part of this transformation, we are implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system which will enable us to streamline our interactions with you. We have gained significant experience from implementing this in 09 countries over the past few years and are excited to do the same with the U.S.
We are undertaking our global ERP implementation region by region, country by country, and in the U.S., location by location. Please note that in the U.S., you may continue to interact with Ganfy Consolidated Systems using both current and new ERP processes and tools. You may be impacted by multiple implementations in the U.S.
Tools and Information
Clients we work for
JPMorgan Chase, 2019
Berkshire Hathaway, 2019
Royal Dutch Shell, 2018
HSBC Holdings, 2018
Anheuser-Busch InBev, 2018
Procter & Gamble, 2017
Merck & Co., 2017
L’Oréal Group, 2016
Novo Nordisk, 2016
Power is a fundamental part of our world. And it's our job to help make sure it works.
We make what
Sustainable SolutionsWe're dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, and safe.
EfficiencyDiscover how we're improving quality of life and the environment with power management technologies and services that are reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
Supplier DiversityWe believe that by providing equal opportunities for diverse business enterprises to compete for our business, both Eaton and our communities benefit.
Listed below are the Terms and Conditions, incorporated into Purchase Orders and Scheduling Agreements for goods or services issued by GC Company or the relevant GC affiliate to suppliers providing goods or services identified in those Purchase Orders or Scheduling Agreements.
Gainfy Consolidated is committed to providing simple and standardized transactional processes for our suppliers around the world. We value our supplier relationships and strive to be easy to do business within all facets.
Gainfy Consolidated Procurement teams leverage global sourcing and category strategies to drive best-in-class procurement performance and deliver the competitive advantage Gainfy Consolidated needs to win in the marketplace.
Our Procure-to-Pay process starts with requisitioners in our plants or offices and is facilitated by Purchase Orders being approved and delivered to our Suppliers. Once a Purchase Order has been fulfilled, Gainfy Consolidated validates receipt and upon receipt of a valid invoice, initiates a timely payment.
Purchase from catalogs or contracts.
Per established control
PURCHASE ORDER CREATION
Purchase Order to Supplier for Fulfillment
Fulfill goods or services – Submit invoice
GAINFY CONSOLIDATED VALIDATION
Acknowledge goods and/or services
Payment processing applying internal controls
The use of a Purchase Order (PO) is a standard Gainfy Consolidated policy and required method of communicating our commitment to purchase materials and services. To help us meet our payment commitments, we provide suppliers with the following PO Requirement guidelines.
Our P2P Supplier Portal enables e-document exchange of POs, Purchase Order Acknowledgement (POA), Advanced Shipping Notices (ASN), and invoices, with 24/7 visibility into your payment status through secure portal-based technology.
Our PO requirements facilitate a streamlined payment process for our suppliers:
- Our suppliers are required to have a Gainfy Consolidated Purchase Order (PO) prior to commencement of work or delivery of goods
- If a PO has incorrect or incomplete information, DO NOT fulfill the PO, contact your Procurement Buyer to ensure the PO is correct prior to acknowledge the PO
- Gainfy Consolidated must approve any quantity variance from the PO or material substitution prior to shipment of the materials
- POs must be acknowledged prior to invoicing
- Suppliers must acknowledge all POs by submitting a PO Acknowledgment (POA) through the P2P Supplier Portal or system from which the PO was received
- Gainfy Consolidated must be informed of any changes to the supplier Tax ID number, banking information, contact person, company address, email address, phone or fax number
- Correspondence regarding a PO received through the P2P Supplier Portal must be submitted via that Portal
To ensure prompt payment processing, suppliers should take care in submitting invoices via the correct method. Electronic invoicing (e-Invoicing) through EDI or the P2P Supplier Portal are the methods of invoice receipt for Gainfy Consolidated unless otherwise dictated by regulatory requirements.
All invoices must include a valid Gainfy Consolidated PO number, as failure to include a valid PO number on invoices will delay payment processing. Do not mail, email or fax additional copies of an invoice. Unnecessary invoice copies will delay payment.
Suppliers are required to follow our Invoice Requirements below, as well as any region-specific invoice submission requirements.
How to Invoice Us
Suppliers are required to submit all invoices electronically via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or our Gainfy Consolidated Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Supplier Portal. Invoices must be sent according to the instructions on a Purchase Order.
In few and predetermined cases, invoices may be received via an alternate method. Your Gainfy Consolidated Procurement resource can advise you regarding the best delivery method.
Our P2P Supplier Portal enables e-document exchange of PO’s, Purchase Order Acknowledgment (POA), Advanced Shipping Notices (ASN) and invoices, with 24/7 visibility into payment status through the secure portal based technology.
Invoicing specifications for EDI follow standard formats, including EDI 810, XML and CSV.
Suppliers are required to submit all invoices electronically via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or our Gainfy Consolidated
Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Supplier Portal. Invoices must be sent according to the instructions on a Purchase Order.
All invoices must include:
- A valid Gainfy Consolidated PO number
- Invoice date – do not invoice prior to goods being shipped or services performed
- Quantity, currency, price per unit, and Unit of Measure (UOM) – matching the PO
- Supplier’s company name and remit-to address – matching the PO
- Material or Service description
- Gainfy Consolidated material number as shown on the PO – should also be shown on the packing list and Bills of Lading, along with a description of the product
- If applicable, service or shipping date and Bill of Lading number
- One PO allowed per invoice – invoices with more than one PO referenced will be rejected
- PO line number on the invoice must match the line number on the PO
- All invoices must be billed to the Gainfy Consolidated entity as specifically stated on the PO
- Invoice numbers must be unique and no more than 16 characters long
- All Services invoices are required to include supporting details and documentation relating to the services performed
- If prepaid and billed back to Gainfy Consolidated, backup documentation must accompany the invoice
- Freight charges must be billed on a separate line
Gainfy Consolidated is focused on safe and secure automated payment methods. Through the Procure-to-Pay Supplier Portal, enrolled suppliers have real-time visibility to the status of their payments. Our globally approved payment options include electronic payments or card payments.
Receiving payments via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Payments provides secure and timely payment receipt and an automated payment application process.
In North America, suppliers may have an option to receive payment via a secure credit card. While card payments may come with a fee, these fees can be offset by other benefits.
- Purchasing-Card – Suppliers receive immediate payment upon order placement.
- Single Use Account (SUA) Credit Card Payment – Gainfy Consolidated delivers the supplier a secure one-time use credit card number that in turn is charged against. Suppliers enjoy this payment option due to the ease of use with fewer transaction activities and faster payment received from a virtual card authorization payment.
To determine if you are eligible for either card option, ask your Gainfy Consolidated contact to confirm with Procurement.
Interested in Becoming a Supplier to Gainfy Consolidated?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a supplier to Gainfy Consolidated. We appreciate engaging and collaborating with quality suppliers to help us meet our needs in increasingly competitive global markets. As a Gainfy Consolidated supplier, you would be expected to meet certain key requirements.