Social Media / Content Writer / Marketing Intern
How would you like to be a part of innovative company that is changing healthcare industry through the use of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things?
Gainfy, (www.gainfy.com) the healthcare company powered by blockchain, AI and IoT, is looking for Social Media interns for to start as soon as possible.
- Work on marketing strategy to grow our community with creative content
- Manage and grow the company pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Telegram and Medium
- Produce content and engaging marketing materials (articles, blogs, posts, etc)
- Identify potential Community Partners through research
- Ability to write posts and blogs, and manage postings
- Have a basic understanding and interest in blockchain, ICO, STO and the crypto industry
- Familiarity with Bitcointalk, Quora, Reddit, Twitter, Telegram, and Medium
- Expertise and/or curiosity in google analytics, hootsuite, wordpress a big plus
- Preferably pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ English/ Creative Writing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Have passion, curiosity and the ability to multi-task and think on one’s toes in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise and in Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and WordPress are also highly valued
- Comfortable using some of the editing programs, like Photoshop, Adobe premier, Power Point, Canva
- Ability to work between 5-20 hours per week
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 weeks
Compensation: Unpaid internship
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required language: English
Internship time period and schedule: Flexible
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment
Job Type: Internship