Gainfy is the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software company that empowers health plans to optimize consumer engagement, innovate faster and modernize IT operations in a faster and more scalable way than ever before.
Gainfy is changing the way health plans work and connect with their consumers using innovative technology, AI and sophisticated engagement platform. By making these innovations easier and more accessible, we’re helping create a future with better consumer health and greater health plan performance.
We’re disruptive. We work hard and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Gainfy means challenging yourself to always be better.
You’ll join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly create innovative technology. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are passionate about lots of things—artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous robotics, and great user experience and we love sharing those passions with each other.
As a Solutions Architects you will be building an ecosystem of partners with software or consulting practices for blockchain solutions. This is a hands-on, highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, architectures, and develop a long-term strategy with Gainfy business development and service teams.
The Ideal Candidate
You must have a strong technical knowledge of existing blockchain protocols and platforms, such as Sawtooth, DokChain, Ethereum, Eris, and Blockstock. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has experience building solutions for customers in verticals that are exploring blockchain uses in healthcare. Strong networking skills are required, and enterprise software engineering skills are preferred. You must have a deep working knowledge of AWS virtualized infrastructure platforms.
As the right candidate, you must have great communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress Gainfy customers at any level, from executive to developer. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at both top software vendors and Gainfy service teams, influencing their roadmaps and driving innovation.
- Advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- 3+ years hands-on experience working with AWS or other cloud/virtualization platforms
- 3+ years working with enterprise customers
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience
- 7+ years of highly technical, hands-on job experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Meets/exceeds Gainfy’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Gainfy’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work for an amazing, fast-growing software company
- Awesome work environment (teleworking opportunities considered too)
- Fun culture and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- Competitive salary
- Full health coverage with 100% subsidized premiums for employees
- Stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Choice of MacBook Pro or a ThinkPad
- Commuter stipend benefits
- Team outings and corporate dinners
- Team happy hours
Gainfy is proud to be an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we’re helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.