Gainfy is the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software company that empowers health plans to optimize consumer engagement, innovate faster and modernize IT operations in a faster and more scalable way than ever before.
Gainfy is changing the way health plans work and connect with their consumers using innovative technology, AI and sophisticated engagement platform. By making these innovations easier and more accessible, we’re helping create a future with better consumer health and greater health plan performance.
We’re disruptive. We work hard and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Gainfy means challenging yourself to always be better.
As Gainfy’s Director of Engagement Experience and Design, you are responsible for leading the production of innovative consumer experiences and journeys that drive business value for the clients we serve. As a creative leader, you will own the overall design and optimal omni-channel touch points that drive the overall performance for NovuHealth clients. This role reports into VP of Engagement.
As Director of Engagement Experience & Design, you will manage your team’s collaboration with Data Science, Product Management and Development, Content and Performance Advisors. You will oversee people, process, design and the overall omni-channel consumer experience to produce measurable incremental behavior lift. Additionally, you will partner closely with Business Unit stakeholders to create client-facing engagement flows designed to stimulate client uptake of engagement. Success in this role is defined by incremental activation, conversion lift and engagement by each product and market. We’re looking for people who are passionate about inspiring a better healthcare system and helping our customers and those they serve derive the most of our healthcare engagement platform.
- Lead the Engagement Experience & Design team to influence all aspects of the healthcare user journey from awareness & activation to conversion by aligning experience team work output to business goals and constantly evolve team roles/capabilities to ensure the goals are met
- Create engagement experience that iterates human-centered, campaign & engagement strategies that act as a sustainable catalyst for incremental growth and measurable conversion lift
- Formulate and operationalize disruptive engagement treatments that modernize the client’s engagement tactics and ultimately nurture behavior change
- Through partnership with cross functional teams, set requirements and utilize behavioral science research insights to inform and direct the creation of all content, campaigns and user experiences
- Ensure the application and facilitation of Design Sprints across department in order to foster cross-functional collaboration, inspire creativity/learning and co-create prototypes addressing the problem statement
- Practically apply our Innovation framework with a focus on empathy-based human-centered design
- Partner with Performance Managers and Forecasting to quantify and monetize the business impact of activation/conversion treatments using baseline measures and Key Performance Indicators to monitor and improve engagement rates
- Create, and/or manage the teams production of, interactive prototypes, wireframes, journey maps, and user flows
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of when to utilize low-fidelity or hi-fidelity deliverables in order to satisfy client needs and deadlines
- Build all deliverables in a way that keeps the end-user at the core of design and delivered in a way that is scalable and suitable for usability testing
- Exemplify Gainfy’s High Value Behaviors
- Other duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate
At Gainfy, we know that unicorns don’t exist, but Rhinos sure do! We’re not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet any combination of the listed skills below, we would love to hear from you.
- 5+ years of leadership in design experience and engagement strategies
- Experience driving behavior change engagement in healthcare
- Experience developing and showcasing mockups, wireframes, prototypes, journey maps and user flows
- 2+ years selecting and engaging a high-performance team
- Successful track record in launching omni-channel campaigns through marketing automation platforms
- Results-driven with ability to analyze data and deduce implications for engagement strategies
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated track record of managing the teams deliver of timely, client-ready production of content, campaigns and execution
Gainfy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we’re helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.
What we offer
- Full health coverage with 100% subsidized premiums for employees
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Choice of MacBook Pro or a ThinkPad
- Commuter stipend benefits
- Fun atmosphere
- Team outings and corporate dinners
- Team happy hours
Join us to transform the U.S. healthcare industry and elevate the well-being of humanity!